Friday, February 6, 2009

Feeling even more special, Valentine's Swap

It's here, It's here! Stand up and give a cheer. My package arrived from the wonderful Vanessa. And it was so fun to open. I am just about giddy today. AND let me tell you, I have had quite the nasty week....so this was just the right end to it! MANY THANKS, VANESSA!

Isn't that just the sweetest bag ever? I will be using it all the time. I LOVE it. And she included lots of other goodies including some delicious truffles that we indulged in. Don't read that line, Sharon. I cannot wait to look at those magazines. I see now that I accidentally left out the cute heart buttons, so you'll have to trust me they were cute.

I plan on doing the drawing sometime tomorrow. I still have not heard from 2 swappers that they have sent out their packages by today's deadline. Please email me and know that I have replied to every email I have received. So, if you haven't heard back from me, then I did not get your original email. I hope these packages are in the mail because I know I will have some dissappointed participants otherwise. If some emergency has come up, please email me.

Thanks!

8 comments:

Carla said...

Nice! Very pretty bag and I could use that chocolate right about now.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Awesome score! Cute bag indeed!

Vickie E said...

That is a super valentine gift...wished I'd participated!

AwtemNymf said...

That is a sweet bag and extra goodies too! I love the colors on the fabric! Wohoo!
Hugs!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

You did NOT say you ate some Truffles!!!!!!!!!!!! OH NO YOU DINT!!!!
Love that cute bag! But seriously!!! Did you???

Anonymous said...

Cute bag!! Valentines Day is very special for me... I like to exchanging gifts with my friends...

Thimbleanna said...

Boy, what a wonderful swap package! I love that pretty little bag!

Mistea said...

Love the colours in your bag. Great package. Thanks for sharing.