Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Totally Fun To Make



Finally I decided that I should make a bunting.  Actually, I made two.  And, I used my Go Cutter.  Whoowee...what a snap and so cute.  One day I was touring around blogland seeing the sights when I stumbled upon this easy tutorial over at Diary of a Quilter.  I thought to myself, "Self, hold onto your britches, I think you have that Go Die."  I ran lickity splittity right into the sewing room, and sure enough I did. 

What a great use of scraps, which is what I made my bunting for the sewing room from. 

Of course, for my friend's bridal brunch....I used the cherry material up.  So cute.  Cannot wait to hang it up. 

Here is the finished version of the table runner after I washed it up.

11 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Love it!!!!!! I really like the washed raggedy look!!!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Oh I have that die too!! I think a birthday banner is going to be made here!

Allie said...

How darling!!! I might have to make one myself - I love it. And the one you made for your friend is just perfect - love the way the runner turned out!

Mary said...

Looking good!!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable combination! It's going to look great at the shower.

Cheryl said...

OH, I love that!!!! I NEED to make this too!!

Thimbleanna said...

VERY cute Kris! Your shower is going to be all coordinated and beautiful!

Karin said...

My friend has already made a couple of banners. They are sooo cute. I do love your tablerunner - the raggy look - awesome!

Julie said...

Super cute!

Michele said...

Wonderful! I love the look with the ragged edges!!

joan said...

Absolutely gorgeous! The table runner is soooo beautiful.