Sunday, March 30, 2008
Thursday, March 27, 2008
- yellow, blue, and red Power Rangers
- Buzz and Woody
- Sorcerer Mickey
- Tow Mater and Lightning McQueen
- The Incredibles
- June and Quincy from Little Einsteins
- Handy Manny
He was very photogenic and just wanted to know where we could go next. What a fun outting! Later, we met up with husband at Epcot and had a nice afternoon. Dinner was at Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary Resort. That was loads of fun with all the characters, not to mention good food. We went back early to pack up.
- Two thumbs up for the Buzz Lightyear ride....shooting bad alien guys, who could ask for anything more? Oh, I know! Did I mention we had only a 5 wait for this?
- The tea cups and Dumbo are classic rides you simply cannot miss.
- Mickey's 3-D Philaharmony Movie- was awesome. Little mister kept reaching out his hands to help Donald Duck. Too cute.
- The new Peter Pan ride was so neat. We were flying above London!
- It's a small, small world.
- Pooh had a fun ride or tumble, too.
Then we went to Epcot. There we went into the cool new NEMO and friends exhibit. It starts off as animation and then you are viewing real aquariums and fish....with Nemo still in them. Very fun. Afterwards you can tour several very room sized aquariums with fish, dolphins, shark, and other creatures. We finished the night by eating at The Coral Reef.
To Be Continued.....
Well, you may have wondered where I have been. VACATION! We had a lot of family fun time. I thought I would break it down by day for you. We flew into Orlando and headed for Disney World. Little buddy was just thrilled about the plane and seeing Mickey Mouse.
It hit us about the time we landed that we should have a reality check and be ready to stand in some lines. Having this moment of clarity, helped us lower our expectations some and just have fun.
When we got to the Magic Kingdom, we started by taking a train ride. Then we went to the head cheese's house. That was cute. Then we stood in line for 45 minutes to wait for said mouse. Not so fun....but, it all seemed good in the end. Little man was brave and gave MM a hug, posed for a picture, and wasn't the least bit shy.
I will hit the FF button through the rest of the day, but among our favorites were:
- dinner with Winnie the Pooh and Friends
- Pirates of the Carribean ride, that's right, mate we are big pirate fans here
- the night time parade, a light spectacular event in my opinion
- the best fireworks show I have ever scene, including Tinker Belle flying from the top of the castle down into the park.....dinner with Winnie the Pooh and Friends
Pirates of the Carribean ride, that's right, mate we are big pirate fans here
the night time parade, a light spectacular event in my opinion
the best fireworks show I have ever scene, including Tinker Belle flying from the top of the castle down into the park.....wow
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Anyhow, keep checking back in weeks to come and I will announce the start of the contest when I spot our faithful mascot!
Peace, Love, and Happiness
Monday, March 17, 2008
Sunday, March 16, 2008
The brown bag is a Mother's Day gift for my mother-in-law. I think it turned out great...and it is definitely "her". It will be a big hit.
I'm still working on my NYBs. I only have 3 more arcs left, then I get to piece the rest of the blocks...that seems to be the hardest part.