Thursday, May 20, 2010

Testing? Hello, are you still all out there?

Sorry for the blogging break, DQ was a DISASTER recently with a computer virus.  (Thanks to those of you who are suympathetically shaking your heads right now.)  But, it seems that life is getting better by the minute and we are back up and running. 

Don't worry, it wasn't an active virus and I am pretty confident you couldn't catch it from me, but it was there lurking all ZIPPED UP....and I didn't feel too safe.  So, we took care of the bugger anyway.

So, please excuse me if I don't email you back on all of the lovely comment you left me.  I really did appreciate them (I needed some uplifting) and I do appreciate you.  But, I am a bit swamped, so I think I will start from scratch and just empty out the email. 

I hope you are having a great week!

8 comments:

Terry said...

Sometimes it's just best to start over from scratch! :0)

Linda in Calif. said...

Yes I'm still here - checking in on you!! Life is wonderful when the computer works.

Michelle said...

Still here...I'm so excited that your in on the contest! It will be tons of fun!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Still here! Sorry for the computer troubles. That just stinks.

Unknown said...

Welcome back! :)

Allie said...

Absolutely still here - yep, start with a clean slate! Nasty ol' bugs.

Diane said...

Yup, I've been watching too!!

prashant said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.