Sunday, May 16, 2010

Quilty Stuff for Sale

I will be accepting personal check.  Leave a comment to secure your purchase and include your email address.  I will send you a confirmation email. You are also welcome to place a "bid" price of less than the asking price.  If no one wants to pay the asking price, and I think your bid is fair...I may accept it and contact you.

First up for sale:  19 Fat Quarters in green, blue, toupe, and cream in the Serenity Collection by Henry Glass designer, Heather Mulder Peterson 

Asking Price $40 + shipping- SOLD
_______________________________________________________________________ 


2 Sleepytime charm packs from Moda (29 charms each), + 1 1/2 yards yellow dotted fabric

 Asking Price $25 + shipping- SOLD

________________________________________________________________________________



Features 12 projects using FQ's.  Retails at $22.99.

Asking Price $8 + shipping- SOLD

_________________________________________________________________________________




Each book retailed at $25 or $30 dollars a piece.  Each contains 150 pages of instruction with many color illustrations. 

Asking Price $10 each or $32 for all 4 + shipping
(these do seem to be heavy, so the shipping might be a bit more than the other items)
__________________________________________________________________________________

Pictures from inside the book:

This book retailed at $16.95. 

Asking Price $ 5 + shipping

___________________________________________________________________________

 Each of the following patterns, I am asking for $2 a piece.  I will cover the shipping.
 Diva Bag- SOLD


 Yellow Brick Road- still available

 Spice Cake- SOLD

8 comments:

Laurie said...

I'd love:

Diva Bag
Spice Cake

thank you!
Laurie
benjean90@comcast.net

Nancy said...

I'll take yellow brick road and I'll give you $20 for the Sleepytime package....

Terry said...

I'd love the fat quarters by Heather Mulder Peterson please! Those colors are so pretty! :0)

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Darn! Terry beat me to them. LOL!

sbmeeks said...

bundles of fun please!! Sydney
sbmeeks@gmail.com

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Hi there Kris! Thanks so much for joining us in the sale - looks like it's going great - you're almost sold out!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

I was out hugging a baby - looks like your sale is going well Kris!

Primitive Friends said...

IF you still have the quilting book "40 fabulous Quick-Cut Quilts" by Evelyn Sloppy, I'd love to get that one from you!
Becky Hall