Friday, January 2, 2009

Updated Valentine Swappers- Show Some Sewing Love Swap

First, thanks to all of you who have contacted me thus far to be in the swap. I just want it to be known that I have lots of participants willing to ship internationally, don't think we won't accomodate those of you out of the United States. There is still time to sign up, if you are interested.

I have heard from the following people (this includes a few more than an earlier post):

Wendy M.
Marlene B.
Loralynn M.
Harley W.
Tracey A.
Jill C.
Ruth S.
Lesley M.
Sheri H.
Julie G.
Awtem N.
Jen W.

Mary B.
Dawn H.
Maria H.
Carol L.
Leah C.
Vanessa S.
Julie D.
Sanda A.
Toni A.
Barbara R.
Suzee A.
Robin M.
Jodie S.
Lynda B.

I will be sending your swap partner information on Tuesday at the close of the swap regristration. It looks like we are going to have loads of fun, gals! Start working on those projects.

3 comments:

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

FUN! Can't wait to get started on my stuff! Waiting for payday first. LOL!

Jen

Harley Dee said...

Woo hoo, I'm excited about this swap :)

Leah said...

hi there i'm so excited about the swap. it looks like vanessa, carol and i are all linked to carol's webpage in your list here, don't know if it's something you can fix.

thanks again for the fun swap opportunity!

Leah