Hey bloggers! Thanks to those of you who expressed interest in a potential Valentine's Swap. I have decided to go ahead and organize the swap due to interest.
"Show Some Sewing Love Swap" Specifics:
1. Any level of sewer/quilter/embroiderer may participate!
2. Item sent to your partner must be homemade.
3. Sew/Quilt/Embroider a project in a Valentine's theme. It does not necessarily have to have hearts or cupids on it; you may use some creativity and choose colors that would be fitting in the season. Some ideas to get your mind racing: wall hangings, aprons, table runners, mini-quilts, coasters, placemats, embellished towels, pillow cases, bags, etc. Anything goes.
4. You may include other little gifties in your package along with your homemade item, that is up to you.
5. The deadline for mailing your package is Friday, February 6th. Please be prompt as it is dissappointing for someone not to receive their package prior to the holiday.
6. Sign up is today through January 6th. I will organize the names and have the contact information out to you shortly after that. Recipients names will be a secret. Feel free to start your projects prior to that date though. You may also post the badge above on your sidebar or in a post, should you choose.
7. Both bloggers and nonbloggers may participate.
8. To sign up: please send me an email- superstarkb(at)yahoo.com with the following information.
Blog Address (if applicable):
Would you be willing to mail internationally? Yes/No
9. Any participant that has their package mailed out on time will be entered in a drawing for an extra giftie from me. Please send me a follow up email when you have sent your gift out.
I hope to hear from you soon!