Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cute Pincushions Just Popping Up Everywhere

A special thanks to Sinta, my wonderful swap partner, for this cute mushroom pincushion. I just love the button trim on it, and the polka dot stem. I think that the Fig Tree fabric really is perfect. She also sent me a collection of nice goodies in that cute wire berry basket. I love it all. I plan to use that Starbucks card tomorrow!


I hope everyone is getting close to ready to ship. I have only 2 participants that I haven't heard anything from. Please let me know your plan.

5 comments:

Michele said...

What wonderful treats :-) This swap must have been so much fun :-)

Carol said...

Cute! I rec'd mine today, I'll post pics soon.

Maria said...

What a cute pincushion and lovely goodies you received.

I sent my pincushion off yesterday.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

I want that mushroom! Super cute goodies that Sinta sent you. Lucky girl.

Sinta Renee said...

I'm so glad you liked it all! I wish I could sip a Starbucks with you!!!