- Two thumbs up for the Buzz Lightyear ride....shooting bad alien guys, who could ask for anything more? Oh, I know! Did I mention we had only a 5 wait for this?
- The tea cups and Dumbo are classic rides you simply cannot miss.
- Mickey's 3-D Philaharmony Movie- was awesome. Little mister kept reaching out his hands to help Donald Duck. Too cute.
- The new Peter Pan ride was so neat. We were flying above London!
- It's a small, small world.
- Pooh had a fun ride or tumble, too.
Then we went to Epcot. There we went into the cool new NEMO and friends exhibit. It starts off as animation and then you are viewing real aquariums and fish....with Nemo still in them. Very fun. Afterwards you can tour several very room sized aquariums with fish, dolphins, shark, and other creatures. We finished the night by eating at The Coral Reef.
To Be Continued.....