I must say...I spent quite a while Saturday in my sewing room...and really felt like I was spinning my wheels. I was trying to applique some towels with some designs from SWAK. It didn't go so well...or at least not as well as last time.
First up was a candy cane. That was a complete disaster. I still don't get when to switch the fabrics on that one...it did this odd stair case design. I will spare you the meltdown photo.
Then I made this cute little owl. He turned out okay. But I do get a bit frustrated when not all the of the cloth seam is hidden. I tried to be extra careful cutting and everything. You can see it there one right side.
I moved onto this retro snowflake. At first I was unhappy with how the towel was showing thru the navy. Then I was really unhappy when the final stitch moved a quarter of an inch past the original design. UGHH. I give up.