Thursday, June 24, 2010

Swap Baggers Reminder


Hi Swappers,
Just a reminder that bags must be sent out by July 31st.  I know, I know, it is hard to believe that June is almost over!  I looked at my calendar today and my jaw dropped.  I hope you are working on your bags.  I started cutting mine today.  Actually, and this is kind of funny, I couldn't pick a fabric so I cut fabric for 3 bags.  LOL.  I will be having a giveaway in the near future, I think.  So, for all of my blogland friends, you best stay tuned in, you never know when I might drop the G word on you! 

I promised to list/link all of our swap participants:

Kim of Sherrod Studios
Jen of Punkie Pie
Katie of Something Old, Something New
Nancy of With Thread in Hand
Melinda of Melinda Quilts Etc.
Maria of Life on the Block
Carol of Carol's Craft Blog
Michelle of Shee Designs
Synnoeve of Synnoeves Lappeverden
Cheryl of Cheryl Bugs Blog
Mary of I piece 2 Blog
Kelly of Charming Chatter
Kelly's mom, no blog
Judy, no blog
Robin, no blog
Amanda of That's Sew Mandy
Kim of Kimmie's Quilts Blog
Laurie of Simple Things In Life Blog
Melinda of Melinda's Fabric Fancies
Sinta of Pink Pincushion Blog
Karen, no blog
Brenda of Quilting Along Lifes Way
Meleta, no blog
Dandelion Quilts, of course!

Please email me when you have shipped your tote.  I have had no emails thus far. 










6 comments:

Mandy said...

I finished mine today :)

I'm going to mail it in the next week or so... I don't want it getting there too early but it is going international so I'll get it out ASAP!

Maria said...

My should be going into the mail on Monday.

Thank you for organising the swap.

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Look at all those swappers (smile)! We're going to have to get busy over here - just got our pattern! Can't wait to see your bags, Kris!

Mandy said...

I'm actually hosting a giveaway now if your interested ;)

Maybe some of you fellow swappers are interested too????? See you all there!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

My bag is finished. Just need to make something for a little "extra". :)

Unknown said...

I havent even started but it will be to my partner on time....Promise! time goes by so fast.....