Saturday, June 12, 2010

Schnibbles Times Two Contest

Kelly is hosting a Schnibbles Times Two Contest from her fabulous shop.  In addition to the prizes Moda and The Patchwork Place are offering, she is also offering some great prizes.  I am participating using Frolic by Sandy Gervais of Moda Fabrics.  I just rounded up all of my fabrics and I hope to get started in the near future on this project.  There is still plenty of time to sign up.  You have until June 30th to email your picture of blog about it and then until July 31st to finish your quilt.  What are you waiting for?  Go here for the details.

7 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I was going to join in as well, but in reading the "official" rules, it says that you have to submit them to a quilt shop that is participating in it. We don't have one in our area. Can we do it just through our blogs?

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

That will make a really great Schnibble! I wish I could join in, but I have so much to do now that it isn't looking very promising now. :-)

Carol said...

Great fabrics, what pattern are you going to do?

Terry said...

I love those fabrics! I look forward to seeing your quilt! :0)

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Oh Kris - love the Frolic fabric -can't wait to see which Schnibbles you're going to do with it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun!

joan said...

I love your choice of fabric .. can't wait to see which pattern you are going to choose. Good luck!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Can't wait to see your progress!