Monday, August 17, 2009

Tag You're It Charming Girls!

I've been tagged with by the Charming Girls Club.

1. Share your favorite quilting or sewing tip.
Hmm. So many things a person could say, but since I almost had a bad accident last night...pay attention to your rotary cutter and keep you fingers out of the way. Luckily for me, I just got rid of a callous on my index finger.

2. Share your best tip for managing time more effectively (what works best for you)!

I try to get going during cartoon time in the morning to get my sewing done. Somedays it works better than others.

3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

I would love to take a Europeon tour. LOVE to. I will do it someday. I serious will.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooh, I have had a few close calls with the rotary cutter too - great tip!! I hope your finger is OK :)