Thursday, August 13, 2009
Onto something else
I spent a HUGE chunk of time making 2 burp clothes. . .mind you, originally the plan was 4. The large letter in the background of each took over 40 minutes apiece. This was not counting the hour I spent dealing with computer problems on my monogramming software or the 10 times my thread broke on the B. I tried everything, even replaced my needle, praying, saying choice words, yelling "You've got to be kidding me" or "For Pete's Sake" . I finally slowed down my stitch and that helped. . .but again, it was SLOW. I was pleased with the end projects though, they are cute. Two separate friends. . .Mason (boy), Bradlie (girl).
All I can say is, I am relieved they are done.