Sunday, March 1, 2009

Baby Cakes Quilt Top- finished

Well, my mailman delivered my border fabric so I just whipped it all together lickity split! Really, it felt like it moved fast. I am giving my girlfriend her choice of the 3 baby quilts I posted about recently. It will be fun seeing which she will choose. I suspect I know which. Sorry for the dark photo again. It has been quite gloomy in these parts.

I have been working on lots of projects this weekend. I cannot share yet though as I have a surprise or two to get in the mail. It feels good to get some smaller projects done.

5 comments:

Carol said...

Cute baby quilt, now you just need to do the quilting and it's done.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

OMG! I love it! So cute. Great job.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Cute baby quilt.

Thimbleanna said...

Very Cute Ms. Dandelion!!!

jen duncan said...

Very cute! I love making baby quilts. :-)