- The pattern cost me $6.00, which is reasonable.
- It is reversible. It is like 2 aprons in one!
- The pattern has lots of suggestions for personalization and how to make each apron a bit unique.
- I like that it has a spot to write down who you have made the apron for and the date.
- It comes with nice sturdy pattern paper.
- The waist ties are wide and easy to turn.
- easy to shop for, you just need a yard of 2 complimentary fabrics
- It is an overall easy pattern to follow, and the directions are quite clear.
Overall, I'd recommend this apron pattern. I would definitely buy more of Mary Mulari's patterns.
Editor's note: I will post my Halloween Apron Swap apron after I am sure that my partner has received it.
Also, there is a great giveaway over at Debbie's blog. You should check out all of the cool sewing tools. Also, Lisa has posted a cool tutorial for making a neat cover on a tape measure. Don't you just love blogging??? I know I do. Thanks, gals for your gifties and projects!