Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hang a sign on me- "out of order"

Wouldn't it figure just as I am getting into the groove of my quilt top... my machine goes all fritzy! I tinkered with her. I trouble shot her. I cleaned her. I prayed over her. I said choice things to her. I gave her a nasty look or two. I decided she is out of order as am I without her. I'll be back later with pictures of the quilt top though. I was hoping to show you a finished quilt top, but that obviously isn't going to happen this week. Oh dear, I think I am feeling grumpy.

And, did I mention I was in the groove? Where is my mojo now?? More like mo-no.

3 comments:

Karen said...

oh...I hate it when the machines go crazy...don't be grumpy...I tagged you cause I want to get to know you better...so, again, don't be grumpy....

Dawn said...

What???!! No machine...UGH!

But yes, I would looooooove to do that bag contest with you! I'll dig out the magazine again to get the low-down on rules etc....and contact you about the nitty gritty details about how we go about this.

Okay now, I'm freaking out about it....

Mary Anne said...

RATS !!! I HATE it when that happens!!! Did you try kicking the tires? Hope you and the machine are back in synch soon!!!