Friday, December 30, 2011
Accessory Bag Swap
Do you have the Christmas let down blues? Are you looking for something new to look forward to? Well, perhaps you'd like to take part in my Accessory Bag Swap!
Please keep in mind . . .for those of you who fear zippers, there are nice patterns out there without zippers, such as this free Moda pattern. This swap is coming on the heels of Christmas, I totally think this would be a good opportunity to use some scraps from your sewing room. There is no need to spend a lot of money on this bag swap. What kind of accessory bags might work? Hmmm....it is really up to you, perhaps it is a small change purse or a make up bag or some sort of bag for jewelry when you travel or a clutch for a night out or a sewing bag to hold tools or an ipod case. A accessory bag.
Here are the requirements:
1. You must e-mail me to sign up. My e-mail is located in my profile information.
2. Create a homemade accessory bag. Send it to your partner by Saturday, February 11th . Please only sign up if you feel you can make the deadline. No one enjoys not receiving a swap package when they put a lot of effort into theirs. If an emergency happens, be kind and let your swap partner know when you feel they can expect to receive their package. Also, please let me know when you ship.
3. After you have received your package, please email or snail mail your partner a letter thanking them.
4. Have fun.
If you are interested, email me this information:
In the subject of the email, please label it: SWAP information
1. First and Last name (I will not post last names on my blog.)
2. Your postal address.
3. Your blog address (if you have one, it is not a requirement)
4. Your email address.
5. Would you be willing to ship international?
UPDATE: This swap registration is officially closed.
While I haven't quite worked this out yet, I am sure there will be a drawing for a prize for those who get their swap packages out EARLY. To be entered in the EARLY BIRD SPECIAL drawing, your bag should be out by Monday, February 5th and I should have your email saying that you did so.
Here is your bling: