Susan issued a UFO challenge. I happen to have a few unfinished projects laying around that I'd like to see get done in 2011.
Here is my list that I want to start with:
1. red quilted purse/bag- been cut out for a bit
2. yellow/green quilted purse/bag- already cut out
3. red Amira purse
4. Jolly quilt- quilting and binding
5. Swanky quilt- quilting and binding
6. Keyholes quilt- quilting binding
7. NY Beauty quilt- quilting and binding.
Also, Kelly has issued a challenge to take the pressure off one's self and just enjoy sewing. I signed up for both...I figure I am covered then! LOL. No really. My intentions are to feel like finishing up some of these projects. Wouldn't that be great? I pull out that box of quilt tops...and it makes me feel bad. They shouldn't be stuffed under a bed.