Sunday, September 19, 2010

What I have been up to....

We've been keeping really busy here.  We ended up coaching soccer.  Buddy went back to school and I returned to work.  So, I am sorry I haven't been blogging much.  I have been checking in on most of you, just not always leaving comments.  I finally found the time and energy this weekend to do a bit of sewing.  I am very pleased with the finished Tulip quilt for my MIL.  It turned out fantastic, right?  My long armer did the quilting and I worked most of the day on the binding today.  I am very pleased it is done.




I hope you are all well.  Happy sewing.

20 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Sweet, sweet tulips Kris! This is a very pretty quilt and I'll bet your MIL will be thrilled!

call me crazy said...

Oh it is just lovely! Your MIL is very lucky to have you for her DIL. :-)

Needled Mom said...

It is just gorgeous!!! Can I adopt you as my DIL?

Thimbleanna said...

Wow, your tulip quilt turned out great. Sounds like you've been good and busy -- the start of school is always that way!

Darlene said...

Oh, Kris it's beautiful. Your MIL is going to love it.

Wendy said...

Nice!! Lucky MIL! Beautiful work :)

Karin said...

This quilt is absolutly beautiful. You are a great DIL!

Carol said...

It is wonderful...your MIL is going to flip!

Jackie said...

Terrific quilt!! She will be pleased, I am sure!

Cindy said...

MIL will just love it.

Millie said...

Kris, your Tulip quilt is beautiful. She will love it.

Michelle said...

I LOVE IT! I going to say it - I WANT IT! LOL! It's absolutely beautiful! You did a great job!

Grethe said...

Big and beautiful tulip quilt!
And the backing fabric in full match:-)

Vickie E said...

hurray! awesome finish.

PunkiePie said...

Looks great, Kris. Your MIL is going to love it!

SoozeM said...

Ooh that's gorgeous!! Those fabrics look so good offset against the white. I bet your MIL will absolutely love it!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Oh Kris - it's gorgeous! Your MIL is one lucky lady to get that beauty!!!

joan said...

It has all been said and I concur.....Absolutely beautiful♥♥♥
I have been looking at that pattern for a long time and now you inpsire me!

Kim said...

I love your quilt... I have been eyeing this pattern for some time now.

Dresden Quilter said...

I love this so much. It has been on my to do list for a long time.