Monday, September 6, 2010
Goals for September and October
Is it time for goals again? I have had these worked out in my head for a few days, but now I guess it is time to journal them down here.
1. Finish this baby quilt, now that the baby has arrived and has a name.
2. Create another baby quilt with materials from the Wheels collection (which is on its way thanks to the FQS)...sorry no picture.
3. Put the binding on the tulip quilt.
4. Bind the pinwheel sampler quilt.
5. Create this beautiful pumpkin table runner from the Pattern Basket.
Charming Girls' Quilt Club
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)