Sunday, September 13, 2009

Friendship Bag Swap


I sent out my friendship bag swap on Monday. My partner liked aquas and bright greens. I sewed this complimenting towel to roll up in the basket. I thought that was clever because it helped keep the shape of the bag. I hope she liked it. I haven't heard from her yet, so I hope to hear from her soon.

Buddy's daddy took him to Kindergarten on Tuesday. Isn't he getting big? It tugs at this mama's heart strings.

Soccer fever is back! Our first game was Saturday.

9 comments:

Allie said...

That bag and towel are so cute! I'm sure she'll love it!
Awww...first days of school. They grow up WAY too quick. Enjoy the soccer!

Loralynn said...

It tugs at the heartstrings when they go off to kindergarten, doesn't it!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Cute bag and towel for your swap! Oh those first days of school and soccer games were the best (and very long ago).

Carol said...

Cute little bag! Great idea for the towel too. I have my little friendship bag done too and ready to mail. Your little boy looks like he likes going to school.

joan said...

That bag is so gorgeous!Lucky Girl who get s it! But the best is that handsome young man! What a cutie..

Jenny A. said...

Come on Kris! You're making us all look bad with all the sewing and soccering! I'm just back to school too but here I sit with a bag of Cheetos watching HGTV. :)

The bag and towel are so nice!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Future soccer star! Love the bag and towel. I'm sure your partner will too. I need to get mine into the mail...

Thimbleanna said...

Oh NO! Our little Buddy can't be ready for kindergarten already!

Love that cute bag and towel -- nice job!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Lucky swap friend! Love the bag, and towel. And, your little one is a cutie-pie. Busy girl -- you are!