Thursday, September 3, 2009
Charming Girls Club mini quilt swap
Kelly asked if I would organize the mini quilt swap, since several of you expressed interest in it. I am so excited, girls, this is going to be fun.
Here are the requirements:
1. You must be a Charming Girls Club member to participate. There is still time to sign up for that club (you have until the 7th), if you want to join in the fun.
2. Create a mini-quilt. For our purposes, we will define that as anything under 45 inches in width or length.
3. Send it to your partner by Saturday Oct. 31st. Please only sign up if you feel you can make the deadline. No one enjoys not receiving a swap package when they put a lot of effort into theirs. If an emergency happens, be kind and let your swap partner know when you feel they can expect to receive their package.
4. After you have received your package, please email or snail mail your partner a letter thanking them.
5. Have fun.
If you are interested, email me this information:
1. First and Last name (I will not post last names on my blog.)
2. Your postal address.
3. Any likes or dislikes such as color or what you might be looking to do with your quilt like hang it in a particular room or put it on your table.
4. Your blog address (if you have one, it is not a requirement)
5. Your email address.
My email address is available in my blog profile. Feel free to email with any questions.
The deadline to sign up is Friday, September 11, 2009. I will send out partner information on the 12th!
I know several of you have joined in the Schnibbles fun. You might be able to do a 2-for-1 here, and use one of your Schnibbles patterns. I hope you consider joining the swap! It will be lots of fun.
Editor's comments: Peg- I do no have an email address for you or anyway to reply, so please email me.