Monday, June 15, 2009

1 week from now

One week from now I will be in NYC! I am so excited. I just got off the phone with my doctor's office and I will going to get 1 more dose of antibiotics and an inhaler this morning. I think this is probably a good move. However, yesterday I felt much better and didn't use any cough syrup to sleep at night. I still have a heaviness to my chest and feel very tired when I do much of anything, so this is probably a good move before my trip. Seven days people to be ready to walk all over NYC!

The question is . . .is NY ready for me? LOL I hope to have a cup of coffee in my hand most of the trip. HEAVEN!!

6 comments:

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Rest up! You'll be doing a lot of walking. I think the anticipation of going on vacation is as exciting as the vacation itself!

Loralynn said...

I'm glad to hear you are doing better!

Carol said...

I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better...get lots of rest before you go. Have tons of fun!

Thimbleanna said...

And hopefully that cup of coffee will be accompanied by a cupcake!!!

Vanessa said...

I'm so glad things seem to be improving, hope you continue to get better this week. Get lots of rest!

Carol said...

How exciting your NY trip is going to be. That's good that you will be better to go. I know you and your mom will have so much fun.