Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Headbands for a good cause

I had today off work, so I worked on these headbands. I am donating them to a silent auction benefitting my friend's husband. He went from being this youthful 30ish man, who was quite fit and ran all the time to a man haunted with head pain, instability (uses a cane), and has recall problems. No one seems able to help him. He has been to many hospitsls. Now he has a trip lined up to Mayo. I hope they can help. I hope someone bids on these at the auction, too. Happy thanksgiving!





5 comments:

Cheryl said...

So sorry about your friends husband...so scary. Hoping they can figure out what is going on with him. Those headbands will definitely sell...super cute! Happy Thanksgiving.

Terry said...

How sad. I sure hope they can help him! Happy Thanksgiving!

Kim said...

So sorry to hear about your friend. It is really scary when it comes to head pain. This is such a wonderful thing you're doing. Please let me know if I can do something to contribute.
Hugs

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope a cause is found and that he can be helped. How terrifying. The headbands are adorable. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.

Thimbleanna said...

Oh how sad. Hopefully they'll be able to help him at Mayo. You're so sweet too -- those headbands are really cute.