First....I love the Sew Lux Loyalty Bucks program. LOVE it. You have to sign up to earn it, but it is easy (TRUST me). You earn back 5% of what you spend or sales you refer. How awesome is that? Go here to read more.
Second....I love that they will customize your Fat Quarter bundles for you. It is also easy to do, and Chrissy and Linda provide the best customer service a quilter could ask for.
Third....they are always trying new ideas. For example:
- they have a new, monthly fat quarter club, which is unique from any other club I have ever heard of
- they carry Presencia Finca Perle Threads in coordinating colors and sets to their current fabrics they sell for those of you who dig embroidery
- they have a great newsletter which features new fabrics, links to free tutorials, and always have some sort of promotion or deal in it (sign up today!)
- they have a great blog, which has recently been having cool tutorials to mini quilts check it out here and they also often have a contest or two
- they carry really fresh and fun fabric- checkout a few of my favorite: Verona by Riley Blake, Millie's Closet by Bee in My Bonnet, Flea Market Fancy, California Girl, and I could go on!