- a mini quilt is not a mug rug (I love mug rugs but this is not a mug rug swap)
- must use quilt shop quality fabrics
- must be quilted and have a binding
- sized between 15 and 35 inches
- this swap is intended for confident quilters, if you are new to sewing or any part of producing this quilt please sit this one out
4. After you have received your package, please email or snail mail your partner a letter thanking them.
5. Have fun.
6. Anyone that ships EARLY by MAY 18th and lets me know via an email will be entered in a drawing for a prize by our sponsers, Sew Lux Fabric and Gifts. Chrissy and Linda have generously donated some nice goodies for us. If you haven't ever shopped at Sew Lux, please click on the link and check it out. They have great prices, great specials (sign up for their newsletters), quality fabric, and a very nice blog with cute tutorials.
I am limiting this swap to about 30 participants. When I have enough, I will close sign ups and contact everyone. Don't fret if you don't hear right back from me, I will contact you with your partner information as soon as I close.
If you are interested, email me this information:
SUBJECT LINE: Mini-Quilt Sign Up
1. First and Last name (I will not post last names on my blog.)
2. Your postal address.
3. Are you willing to ship internationally? yes/no
4. Your blog address (if you have one, it is not a requirement)
5. Your email address.
My email address is available in my blog profile. Feel free to email with any questions.
Update: we are filling up fast, I already have many swappers signed up. If this is a swap you do not want to miss, don't delay signing up. I will try to close sign ups early Sunday afternoon and get partner info out shortly thereafter.