Thursday, November 24, 2011

Berry Sweet Bag (Fig Tree Quilts Pattern)


 So we have a little friend having a birthday soon, so I whipped up this Berry Sweet Bag by Fig Tree Quilts.  What a great pattern!  I sewed this up this morning.  Sorry, I don't remember the name of the fabrics  used, but I did think they worked well with the pattern.


Then I stopped over to Noodle-head and followed her fabulous tutorial for this quick little wallet. I thought it was the perfect size for this little purse.


11 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Lucky lucky friend Kris! That is the sweetest gift!

sunny said...

That is soooo cute!

Wendy said...

What a beautiful bag! I love pretty much everything by Fig Tree Designs and I think you chose the perfect fabric here

Wendy said...

What a beautiful bag! I love pretty much everything by Fig Tree Designs and I think you chose the perfect fabric here

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Okay. Can that be ANY cuter?!! I love it!

Cheryl said...

OH DEAR!!!!!! I need this pattern. Your bag is too cute for words and you used used the perfect fabrice!!!

Sandie ~call me crazy said...

Very cute! And I love the little wallet too~ thanks for the link!! :-)

Thimbleanna said...

Wow -- that fabric is PERFECT for that pattern. Too, too cute!!!

Ulla's Quilt World said...

Hi! Greetings from Finland! Your quilts are so fantastic! It's so nice to find other quilters all around the world! www.quiltworld2.blogspot.com
Yours, Ulla

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

That is just too cute!~

Karen said...

A cute bag. I love strawberries. I have not seen one like this before.