Calling all Charming Girls. . .I am so excited to announce that I will be hosting a swap for us.
Kelly and I have been chatting about this for a couple of weeks, and I am so excited to get it launched today!
Here are the requirements:
1. You must be a Charming Girls Club member to participate.
2. You must e-mail me to sign up. My e-mail is located in my profile information.
3. Create a homemade pincushion. Send it to your partner by Saturday, March 26th . Please only sign up if you feel you can make the deadline. No one enjoys not receiving a swap package when they put a lot of effort into theirs. If an emergency happens, be kind and let your swap partner know when you feel they can expect to receive their package. Also, please let me know when you ship.
4. After you have received your package, please email or snail mail your partner a letter thanking them.
5. Have fun.
If you are interested, email me this information:
In the subject of the email, please label it: SWAP information
1. First and Last name (I will not post last names on my blog.)
2. Your postal address.
3. Your blog address (if you have one, it is not a requirement)
4. Your email address.
Again, my email address is available in my blog profile. Feel free to email with any questions.
The deadline to sign up is this Friday, February 18th, 2011 . I will send out partner information by Monday the 21st!
While I haven't quite worked this out yet, I am sure there will be a drawing for a prize for those who get their swap packages out on time.