Monday, February 14, 2011

Charming Girls' Pincushion Swap 2011

Calling all Charming Girls. . .I am so excited to announce that I will be hosting a swap for us. 

pincushion swap

Kelly and I have been chatting about this for a couple of weeks, and I am so excited to get it launched today!

Here are the requirements:

1. You must be a Charming Girls Club member to participate.
2. You must e-mail me to sign up.  My e-mail is located in my profile information.
3.  Create a homemade pincushion.  Send it to your partner by Saturday, March 26th . Please only sign up if you feel you can make the deadline. No one enjoys not receiving a swap package when they put a lot of effort into theirs. If an emergency happens, be kind and let your swap partner know when you feel they can expect to receive their package.  Also, please let me know when you ship.
4. After you have received your package, please email or snail mail your partner a letter thanking them.
5. Have fun.

If you are interested, email me this information:
In the subject of the email, please label it:  SWAP information
1. First and Last name (I will not post last names on my blog.)
2. Your postal address.
3. Your blog address (if you have one, it is not a requirement)
4. Your email address.

Again, my email address is available in my blog profile. Feel free to email with any questions.

The deadline to sign up is this Friday, February 18th, 2011 . I will send out partner information by Monday the 21st!

While I haven't quite worked this out yet, I am sure there will be a drawing for a prize for those who get their swap packages out on time. 

19 comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds like fun - I'm in! I'm sending you an email now.

Cheryl said...

I'm in also! Just sent you my info!

Kim D. said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Cute pincushion.

Shannon said...

I would like to join. How fun!!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

This is going to be too fun - I'm SO in! Thanks so much for hosting this fun event Kris!!

sunny said...

I'm totally into swaps right now. Sending info asap.

sunny said...

Kris, could you send me an e-mail through my blog, or comment on my blog. I don't have outlook on this computer, so I can't e-mail you.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Sounds like a terrific swap idea. I just sent my ingo.

KatieQ said...

This sounds like a lovely idea. Are there any specific requirements for the pin cushion as to size, filling, or style?

Cathey said...

This looks like fun and I LOVE the pincushion you posted. How do I get that pattern? Cathey

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

FUN! I wanna play but I can't. oh well. I will just watch and see what people create!

Wendy said...

How very fun! I'm on board and off to email you :) Thanks for arranging this!!

pinsandneedles said...

What FUN! I'm in!

LesQuilts said...

I'm in too!
sending you info!
take care, Leslie

Vickie said...

Can't wait, I love swaps!

Sinta Renee said...

I would love to be in the swap:)

Debbie said...

This is my first ever swap. I'll e-mail you my information. your pincushion is adorable.

Esther said...

I'm in! I've e-mailed you my info.

Patricia B Studio said...

Would love to join your group.Let me know what to do, that is , if you have openings for another member..I followed it back to another blog and think I may have joined, not sure. I love to make pincushions and would love to participate... Let me know.Thanks
Pat

walpole575@yahoo.com
http://patriciabstudio.blogspot.com/