Friday, March 12, 2010

Sunshine Blog Award

Karin nominated me for an award.  Isn't that nice?  I think it might be my first blog award ever!  Thanks so much, Karin

So, now I get to pick 6 blogs that I love to follow.  It is so hard to just pick six.  There are so many of that inspire me daily that I can't bear to pick six.  I am afraid that I might hurt someone's feelings.  So instead, I am going open this award up to anyone on my sidebar, blogs I visit very frequently.  I guess that is a lot more than six!!!  :)  Lots of sunshine here at DQ. 

If you ladies would like to play along, these are the award rules:


*Put the award at your blog
*Give it on to 6 other bloggers and add a link to their blog
*Let those bloggers know that they win an this award
*Give a link at your blog to the blogger from whom you have received the award

2 comments:

Allie said...

Congrats - you deserve it!

Cheryl said...

A big congrats to you...I will second what Allie said-you do deserve it!! Happy weekend to you.