Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thank you!


I was very blessed by a couple of super nice packages from some of my favorite bloggy friends. First up, is this beautiful mini quilt made by my friend, Carol. Carol always has the best taste in fabrics, if you ask me. Isn't this just sweet? Thanks, Carol! I think it will find a permanent home on my dining room table, just as soon as I finish up all of these half done projects that have been cluttering it.

Then, Pat was sweet enough to send me this cute sign and a few patterns. I am just itching to whip up a couple of the pillowcases on top. Thanks so much, Pat.

Finally, as I was browsing thru some old photos, I think I forgot to post this towel made by Susan.

Isn't it cool? I just love the cheerful prints on this cute block. Thanks so much, Susan, and I really did think I'd already posted it, sorry!

Oh and one more thank you. This one goes out to Jolly Ole' Saint Nick at Bronner's.

He was just the nicest Santa anyone could ask for. Buddy had a good time.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful post! You had lots of goodies that came your way. Buddy looks like he did have a great time with Santa. Hopefully all his Christmas wishes come true.

joan said...

I bet "Buddy" was nice too and he will more than likely recieve all kinds of surprises.
I think "mommy" was nice too because she has lots of gifts to enjoy!
Friends are forever!

Anonymous said...

You got some nice gifts. I have to agree that Carol is great at selecting fabrics that just work together.

Nancy E

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

That's all right, Kris. I thought you had posted it too.

Carol said...

Hi Kris, I'm so glad you like the table topper that I made. That little Merry Quilting sign is so cute. And Buddy looks happy to be visiting with Santa, I hope he gets his Christmas wishes.

Little Lady Patchwork said...

I love all of the gifts! Quilters are the best!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

What lovely gifts, Kris! It's so nice to have such sweet friends! So glad Buddy had a good time with Santa!

Thimbleanna said...

You made it to Bronner's! Buddy looks so cute on Santa's lap. Looks like you got some fun goodies too -- love that table runner!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

You have some great gifts! And a cute photo with Santa too!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

What great goodies you received! I knew the secret about Carol's table topper for you... ;)