Monday, May 18, 2009

Loser Monday and Back to Feeling Miserable

Well, my reprieve from the stones was brief and I was back to hurting Saturday evening. I am still waiting to hear how my test report turns out, but I suspect I already know. It is good for Loser Monday. At least I haven't gained anything. Although you'd think I would lose...except for that night I sent my husband out after cookie dough. Oh yes I did! Didn't you know that cookie dough helps kidney stones? Well, maybe it only helps the cranky wife.

Thanks for all of the travel tips and advice. I am taking it all in. We are planning a late June trip. I am looking forward to it.

4 comments:

Carol said...

So sorry to hear about your Kidney stones, I hope you get better soon. Well the cookie dough, I'm thinking it may be ice cream sure couldn't hurt.

Connie W said...

I've never had kidney stones but some friends have gone through that and I remember how miserable they were. Another friend is having lithotripsy this week for one. I hope you are all better very soon, no more stones or pain.

Jackie said...

I am so sorry to hear that you are having problems again. I just can't imagine how you must feel. I hope this resolves itself soon.

PunkiePie said...

:(

Feel better. I have to get to answering your email. Enjoy NYC too! You'll have a great time. Comfy shoes is a must.