Saturday, December 22, 2007

Santa sure has been busy







Santa's elves sure have been busy quilting and sewing projects at my house this year. Pictured here are several gifts:

1. a new apron made from a kitchen towel for my husband's cousin (yes, that print is Moda)
2. a finished pinwheel quilt for my mother-in-law professional long arm quilted
3. a finished purple and green baby pinwheel made for my college roommate's new baby, I used the princess applique ideas from the McCalls Quick Quilts website, I stitched this in the ditch
4. a finished yellow brick road pattern pink princess quilt for her other daughter, she is 3. I stitched this in the ditch, too.


I will post my version of the towel apron directions in an upcoming blog. I made 4 of these aprons for Christmas. Two were in Christmas theme colors. They are a very quick present. I think I made each in under an hour.

No comments: